Gunnison Beach Friends MeWe Group Rules
In order to keep this group and its members safe and make this group enjoyable for all, here are the rules:
- You must be 21 or over.
- No illegal porn (child, animal, etc…). NO Erection pictures!
- No picture stealing or re-posting of any part of this group will be tolerated. If we even suspect it, you’re gone.
- No fake pictures. Hell, we know most of you from Gunnison or Facebook, so don’t even think about it!
- No posting pictures of other people unless you have their permission and have proven it to an admin.
- There is zero tolerance for abusive behavior. That includes bringing it in from another group. Don’t bash other groups or other persons in here. If you happen to see any, do NOT handle it yourself. Message an admin, it’s our job to take care of it.
- No haters! There is zero tolerance for racism, or any other hatred, political background, sexual orientation, culture, etc. If you don’t like it, shut your mouth and move past it. It is not for you to judge.
- No advertising of other groups without admin/owner’s consent.
- You must have an actual picture of YOU for a profile picture (admins/owner may be excluded for various reasons if need be). Face it, if you don’t want to be seen, you must be hiding something or hiding from someone, resulting in being untrustworthy. Only the trolls are like that. We will give you 24 hours or before your 1st post to change your picture. If you need help ask! A video has been posted in the group
- No “thirsty” people will be tolerated. Just because someone posts a nude picture, does not mean that they want to be spammed in their PM’s by you. And don’t ask to be added at 1st sight. Have some dignity, and get to know the person 1st.
- Ask to be added or to PM a person in group chat. You will be labeled as “thirsty” (see rule #10)
- You must agree to these rules prior to posting.
- No shared profiles. Please have individual profiles. One, it’s confusing, and two, this way we are more certain that both parties are in agreement with being on (no jealous people that way).
- I’m sure there’s going to be things in this group that you see that you don’t like, if you have a problem with this scroll on by or leave the group. If a rule violation, notify an admin!
- Chat Etiquette: DO NOT post any nude picture in the group chat!
- As of now, nude pictures are not permitted in the chat. If they are posted my admins are directed to delete them and send a warning to the person(s). There will be no 2nd warning! However, everyone is encouraged to post non-sexual nudity on the main group page.
- No one wants to flip through a bunch of nude photos when they are trying to chat!
- Me and We photos are okay in group chat, if and only if, you really have something that the GROUP is currently discussing or really needs to see. Like, hey, how is the weather at Gunnison? Send a ME, WE or timed photo, showing what a great time you’re having, NON-NUDE! Or is this the guy that you said was sneaking photos? PLEASE keep it to a minimum! If it gets abused or out of control, it’s getting shut down.
- If you are talking to 1 member and you want them to see the picture, ask them if you can contact them and private chat, then send it.
- Always ask before starting a private chat or adding them as a contact! DON’T BE THIRSTY.
- Participate! Non-active members are probably lurkers and or picture steelers and will be banned.
- Rideshare! We now have a post in the group to help people connect with other members to share a ride with. If you need a ride or willing to provide a ride. Please post there. If a member says no, no These rules have a purpose. It’s to keep you as safe as we possibly can, so you can have fun and not be afraid to post. After all, isn’t that why you are here? We have no tolerance for breakers of these rules. You will be terminated from the group and all groups associated with the administrators! We have many friends that are admins/owners and you may feel the consequences in their groups as well. It’s a tight net of admins ensuring everyone’s safety and enjoyment in groups.
- We are not doing this to have a power trip. It’s for your safety and to make you feel comfortable.
Join Now! Click the image below!
Or join our Gunnison Beach Friends FaceBook Group